Fitted Kitchen FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few commonly asked questions regarding your new fitted kitchen and our installation process
- What areas do you cover?Open or Close
We cover Most of Bedfordshire Milton Keynes Northampton North Hertforshire
- How long does it take to install a kitchen?Open or Close
It depends on many factors, but most kitchens are fitted within the week Monday to Friday
- Who moves the electrics, gas or plumbing?Open or Close
We have certified Gas and Part p electricians complete all wiring and connections and safety certificates issued.
- Who removes all the rubbish and appliances?Open or Close
All jobs are quoted with removal of waste with the exception of cold storage appliances. You would need to contact your local council to pick up.
- Can I design and buy my own kitchen and get you fit it?Open or Close
Yes. We would still complete a installation survey to ensure the kitchen would fit and to arrange to move any utility’s for the new appliance positions, advise if we see potential install errors or improvement ideas.
Still have a question?
If you still have some questions regarding our services, fitted kitchen design or fitted kitchen installation please get in touch
Phone: 01234 743642
Address: 5 Lincoln Road, Shortstown, Bedford,
Bedfordshire, MK42 0UX